2019年8月7日星期三

My Suggestion to Improve My Course

“ucsi”的图片搜索结果
I am a fresh blood come to UCSI university to study Electrical and Electronic Engineering form may semester. May semester is my first semester , now I am studying at here 3 months already . At here , I want to share some suggestion to improve my course.

At the first suggestion, I want to suggest to improve my course is make a one summarize focus on that class main point , because highlight the main point is a important part to shorten time when student do revision and also can easy adsorbed by student . In everyday, we need to learn many thing and do , so the summarize can let us easy to know what we study today and easy to do revision at home. Therefore, student also will feel the class is easy and interested , will focus more on lecturer teaching.

After that, I want to suggest is changing the timetable, that is because for a student come to morning class is painful thing , especially for live in far student . For example,  for Selayang person you have a class at 8 am ,then, you may need to wake up at 6 am because of  traffic jam. Besides that, many time student also have doze off at the 8 am class because they need to wake up too early, so that they can't be focus on class. 

In the conclusion, UCSI just for me is already good enough to provide their facilities and equipment studying . For my suggestion is to want improve my course be better and can get more advantage to student , then focus on studying . 

没有评论:

发表评论